HELP ME GET 500 signatures! My City Council Priorities List as an Independent Candidate
1. Help to Restore trust in Politics by doing what can be done and being honest about what cant be done.
2.Making sure all Voters understand economics giving them a fair chance to have their American dream. Provide knowledge on resources that can help them achieve these goals. Rather its starting a business, buying properties or investing in the stock market.
3. To ensure that words like inclusion and diversity have meaning and not just hot topics.
4. Transportation must be a priority when growing the core of the city. Our downtown must be accessible to all coming in and going out.
5. A Cincinnati that welcomes all willing to contribute work hard and dream big.
6. Help Control City Spending, by making sure we have contingency plans to back up our contingency plan before turning to voters.
7. This must be a place where we encourage all to start small businesses, open up additional locations and help them succeed where we can. Small businesses are the back bone of local economies we have all known a mom and pops shop that we have grown with and was devastated when they had to close there doors it was like losing a piece of the community we must find ways to help keep these businesses in the community.
8. Work to reduce crime in all area's and hold those that do commit crime accountable. We want and demand safe communities to live and raise our families in. Our youth have been misguided and as a community we can no longer neglect these issues.
Here's a great quote: )Evil is no match for good but good must be active! JR) and now It's time to get active. #cincy #localgovernment
#cincinnati #ohio #cincinnatiohio #hamiltoncounty #2021 #downtowncincinnati #cincymade #cincyrefined #cincyusa #cincylocal
#cincinnati #cincyfinds #startupcincy #cincycreatives