✨✨✨✨Dreamy proats✨✨✨✨ Ingredients:
1. One serving of quick oats
2. Three egg whites (yep, that's right)
3. One scoop or half scoop of any flavor protien powder
4. Almond milk or any other milk - for creamy consistency make sure milk is less.
5. Toppings I used in pictures for ideas- I used crumbled bourbon biscuit :P, berries, caramelized banana, nut butters, hemp seeds, anything you like!
PLEASE FOLLOW IT TO THE T and thank me later.
1. Add the milk to the pot, if you are using normal milk, I would suggest to add a little bit and dilute it with water
2. Add oats
3. Use a ⭐BEATER⭐ and beat the oats in boiling milk, if the oats are sticking to the pan you can keep adding a little bit of water and keep stirring.
4. This is an important step to make the creamy!! Once oats get a little creamy, lower the heat and add egg whites and be ready to beat the shit out of the oats! ✳️ You need to be fast as you can otherwise the egg whites might cook and form lumps.
5. Once eggs whites are cooked the oats will start to look creamy and fluffy. Now let them continue to cook for another couple of minutes, keep beating, keep adding water if necessary.
6. Now, stop beating the dreamy oats and ✳️TAKE THEM OF THE HEAT add one or half scoop of protien powder depending upon your protein goals (I use vanilla) stir in one direction after adding protein powder.
7. Now shift everything into a bowl and add whatever you like!
8. Let me know if you like it :D
I'm gonna try a savoury version of this pretty soon, wait for it :) #oatporn #oatmeal #goodfood #delicious #intuitiveeating #healthylifestyle #healthyfood #gymmotivation #filling #balanceforbetter #balance #healthyeating