Rasoolullah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم recommended that we should break our fast during Ramadan with dates. Research has proven that having dates at Iftar has great benefits for our health!
Following are the 6 health benefits of eating dates at Iftar:
1. Dates are easy to digest so they are not heavy on a fasting person’s stomach.
2. Dates decrease the hunger of the fasting person and so he doesn’t rush into excessive eating which usually ends in indigestion.
3. Dates prepare the stomach to receive the food after being inactive throughout the day by activating the digestive secretions and juices.
4. Dates are very rich in energy and so the body is supplied with the most important nutrients which is sugar that is irreplaceable as a nutrient for the brain cells and nerves.
5. Dates protect the fasting person from having constipation as a result of changing meals times or as a result of having low fiber amounts in meals.
6. The alkaline salts in dates adjust acidity in the blood which results from excessive eating of meat and carbohydrates which causes a lot of diseases such as diabetes, gout, renal stones, gall bladder inflammations, high blood pressure and hemorrhoids.
We know that whatever Rasoolullah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم recommended us to do was from Allah سبحانہ وتعالی, our Creator, who knows what is good and bad for a human body! If we fully follow the sunnah of Rasoolullah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم in all aspects of life, health benefits is just one of the numerous benefits we will receive Insha ‘Allah. Islam is indeed a beautiful way of life!
Follow for more @aye_edits1🧡
#cars #driving #xiaomi #corrolla #hands #black
.✔️ #syria #syriawar #syrianrefugees #world #war #lifestyle #destroyed #global #humans #turkey #pakistan #saudiarabia #israel #jews #americans #hate #spreadlove #humanity